Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

The Collector’s Guild

Article about: Hi Anyone had dealings with these people ... I’ve sent countless emails to them and received no response what so ever!!

I just finished a transaction with the "Collectors Guild".

It took 3 or 4 days to get the initial response to my email but after that, everything
    went very smooth. This was my third purchase from them in the last few
    years all have been very good.
    Last edited by Chopperman; 08-16-2019 at 02:26 AM.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Collector’s Guild
    P
    Many

I bought several items from them. No issues with the items themselves however, getting through to them does take a little patience.

I agree, I've bought stuff from them also and had the same experience. Days before someone responded to my email but once making contact it went smoothly and no problems. It seems like only one person is monitoring the emails and doesn't do that daily.

I can only say that I’ve had good experiences with them especially dealing with Carey. My emails have been answered in a day and everything that i’ve purchased (mainly Imperial German) has been very good. Some say that their prices are high but most of their items are on consignment so they don’t necessarily set the prices. I’ve successfully made offers on afew items and received a reduction in price.

I have only dealt with them once. We agreed upon a price of 500 for a German police helmet but after we agreed and I asked for the PayPal to pay and asked if they shipped to the u.s just to be sure I never heard from them again. I’m not trying to bash the dealers but that was just my experience with them.

I've purchased items from them in the past and have never had a problem, Carey answered my emails within one day and sent me the additional photos I requested

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4