MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Could I have thoughts on this helmet please.

Article about: Here are a few pics, to me the shell looks ok not sure about the liner.

I was thinking about the lots of tiny scratches in the yellow paint. Also the Heer decals had the whole base in metallic silver colour, so that means that under the black paint there would be silver if the decal is worn off. Well i hope im wrong

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Could I have thoughts on this helmet please.
    P
    Many

?

If you enlarge the decal picture on the right hand side around and in between the wing you can see the silver showing under the black, and I would expect scratches on a combat helmet, but certainly taking on board what you say, many thanks again for the input.

Not liking the wear on the decal , i may be wrong but doesnt like right to me from these photos

Contrived IMO

I have seen decals wear like this - I have no problems with it.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I don't see a problem with it at all. If I collected such TR things - then I wouldn't have hesitated to buy it.

?

I have had decals wear the same on other helmets I have had, I knew being a camo I would go through the mill with this , but compared to other helmet I have had the wear all looks right and natural, I Put it on here a few days ago before I did my trade on it and and went with it and glad I did as all looks good in hand. Again many thanks for the opinions I have had for both sides of the coin. It is going in the collection.

In my opinion it's been repainted.....The cast iron patio table has been repainted.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Not sure if you mean the helmet and table , but I'm happy with both ,u can just make out the decal on the side of the table in the right light.
    Last edited by busman; 09-10-2015 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Spell check

?

In better light
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Could I have thoughts on this helmet please.  

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast