Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

A couple of decals

Article about: These are interesting. Amazing how these are made of paper and not destoryed from water and fire

Default Re: A couple of decals

These are interesting. Amazing how these are made of paper and not destoryed from water and fire

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A couple of decals
    P
    Many

15parabattalion
    ?

Quote by AMTG View Post
    I've got two just like yours inside a acid and uv proof case
    Any chance of posting a picture of the case, I've been wondering how to store them?

very nice indeed!

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Very nice - Cool tropenhelm insignia as well.........!
    Thanks Steve!
    I needed something to hold them flat for the photo, thought these did a good job.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by 15parabattalion View Post
    Any chance of posting a picture of the case, I've been wondering how to store them?
    Thanks guys for the rest of your comments!
    15thpara, go to a sports memorabilia collectors store and look there. You should be able to find something that will suit your fancy and pocketbook. Make sure that it is acid free and UV protective.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ill get a pic tonight.....the holder I have is for football/cricket cards, there's a type with a card sized depression and a type with no depression, I have the one with none....keeps them flat and they don't rattle around

A bit of info for you.

RB Nr 0/1144/0013 Ed. Strache, Warrnsdorf (Sudetenland.) Buchdruckerel. Llthographle und Stelndruck.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    A bit of info for you.

RB Nr 0/1144/0013 Ed. Strache, Warrnsdorf (Sudetenland.) Buchdruckerel. Llthographle und Stelndruck.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade!
    Ralph.

Another one of these on it's way.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A couple of decals   A couple of decals  

Aww from WAF? I was gonna get that one but it was sold before I could message him. I have a Luftwaffe but no Heer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast