Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

A couple of helmets from my collection:

Article about: Hi All. Did take some new pictures of my helmets and wanted to share with you the German ones. Hope you will enjoy them. Best Regards Ståle Andresen

Default Re: A couple of helmets from my collection:

its collections like this that make me want to give up collecting

i just have a banged up KM M40 and a wehrmacht M42 with no chinstrap lol

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A couple of helmets from my collection:
    P
    Many

?

Quote by ian View Post
    wonderfull colection , im intruiged though,as to why the only m35 you have that is apple green , is an ss helmet , you have so many m35s surely the odds are apple grean on most , or am i just apple green mad its got me puzzled cheers ian
    it just seems to me a lot of field grey in you collection ,,, mind it may just be the pics the top left 3 look like they mabe apple green ,any chance of individual pics , you have a wonderfull colection there , be proud of it ,cheers again ian

Ian.

I do like heer helmets best, but i do find the m35 dd lw to be an nice helmet, so i have a few of them to.
    The blue collor on them realy bring out the decals.
    Due to this, you want find any sd lw helmets in my collection.

I have a couple of m35 dd heer helmets.

This first one was found back home in North Norway by an Swedish border guard back in 1940..
    Notice the unit stamp 3./GJR 138 on the inside of the liner.

I have found evidence that the unit was in battles where the helmet was found and i have also whit some help of fellow Norwegian collectors found some pictures from the exact unit.
    Take an closer look at the helmet on the grave, very close to this example.

I dont know if its acording to the forum rules, but i hope its ok that i give info on this outstanding Norwegian site where you will find large numbers of genuine pictures from norway during the war, do check it out:
    BILDER TATT AV TYSKE SOLDATER I NORGE 1940 - 1945 - Home

Also notice that this helmet was an got an light repaint as early as 1940, so i call this one as i see it, an reissue.

Best Regards
    Ståle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A couple of helmets from my collection:   A couple of helmets from my collection:  

A couple of helmets from my collection:   A couple of helmets from my collection:  

A couple of helmets from my collection:   A couple of helmets from my collection:  

Beautiful helmet!
    I love Norway... So many hidden and untouched items

The website made by Tore Eggan is fantastic, I recommend everybody to take a look!

Awesome collection Ståle

?

This one was taken by an Swedish that woorked for the Germans as an driver in Finland during the war.
    Got it from his doughter and she told me that his father always had regret this act, he thought that the German soldier would get in trouble becouse he had lost his helmet.

Best Regards
    Ståle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A couple of helmets from my collection:   A couple of helmets from my collection:  

Man blir ju skapligt avundsjuk !

Once again, a beauty!

There are lots of these stories about German soldiers just giving away their equipment and even weapons after the capitulation in Norway... :O

?

Very nice helmets you have there!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

This one i did find back home last summer.
    Never been in any collection before, cant explaine the feling when i got it in my hands, just unbeliveable.

Best Regards
    Ståle

?

Well now you got mr going, will end today whit an nice M40 dd police.
    Also one of my findings from Norway last summer.

Best Regards
    Ståle

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast