Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A couple of new helmets , Norwegian reissue and repainted police

Article about: Here a couple of helmets I just managed to trade for . I was mainly interested in the Norwegian ET62 , it seems like it has an original German liner and chin strap . While the police is a po

CBH
    ?

Default A couple of new helmets , Norwegian reissue and repainted police

Here a couple of helmets I just managed to trade for . I was mainly interested in the Norwegian ET62 , it seems like it has an original German liner and chin strap . While the police is a poor repaint with airplane deckles . But for around 150$ in salt glazed stone wear , I couldn't pass it up . Hope you like them .
    Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A couple of new helmets , Norwegian reissue and repainted police   A couple of new helmets , Norwegian reissue and repainted police  

A couple of new helmets , Norwegian reissue and repainted police   A couple of new helmets , Norwegian reissue and repainted police  

A couple of new helmets , Norwegian reissue and repainted police   A couple of new helmets , Norwegian reissue and repainted police  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A couple of new helmets , Norwegian reissue and repainted police
    P
    Many

Hi , for the money you have not done to badly , that Norwegian helmet seems to have had several decals in all sorts of positions? That's an odd one! Leon.

CBH
    ?

When I first looked at it , I thought it might have had German decals under the over paint . But it seems to be earlier Norwegian ones . Does it look like it was repainted or could that be the original color ? And thanks for the reply Leon , I don't see to many helmets in my area so I thought it was a good deal .
    Cheers Chris

Nice Norwegian lid, I might get one someday. It's been totally overhauled though, no German spec remaining really. repainted and leather treated with that red dye they used. Still a good deal for the value of stuff you traded, and those Norwegians are collectible in their own right.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Nice Norwegian lid, I might get one someday. It's been totally overhauled though, no German spec remaining really. repainted and leather treated with that red dye they used. Still a good deal for the value of stuff you traded, and those Norwegians are collectible in their own right.
    Very true nice example of Norwegian rework timothy

like the norwegian m35. as kradspam said these helmet are good collectibles in there own. me to would like to get a nice one. like yours.

?

Another one.A couple of new helmets , Norwegian reissue and repainted policeA couple of new helmets , Norwegian reissue and repainted policeA couple of new helmets , Norwegian reissue and repainted policeA couple of new helmets , Norwegian reissue and repainted policeA couple of new helmets , Norwegian reissue and repainted policeA couple of new helmets , Norwegian reissue and repainted police

CBH
    ?

Thanks for the replies . Does anyone have a link about these reissues ? I take it they were made from German parts after the war . Also would it be a sin to remove the chin strap and use it on another helmet ? I have a SD luftwaffen with a post war chin strap . Thanks again
    Cheers Chris