Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

A couple of Relics - Number 2

Article about: by Danmark Hi Scout, WOW - thanks for all that info, I'm impressed .... I assume this is a 'pet' subject for you? I too hope that it is legit ( just for the history / rarity ) and when it do

Dan I have seen these HD marked helmets before I don't know about them who knows I am sure they exist from photographic evidence. Anyway I wouldn't want to be whoever was wearing that helmet! timothy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A couple of Relics - Number 2
    P
    Many

"Also a roll of yards and yards of vintage 'Resistance Movement' tape celebrating the liberation of Denmark"
    I would love to see a photograph of the tape.
    I am sitting here with my Father Borge Franck's resistance armband next to me!
    He had an 'interesting' war as he left Denmark with the underground, landed in England and did 6 weeks in Brixton Prison while they checked him out.He then joined the British Army,trained with the SOE then ended up in the American Army.Whilst at RAF Medmenham he met my WAAF English mother Kathleen Mary Wroe making the models for the Dambusters Raids.I am writing their war time romance story right now!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4