Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Crap from Weitze militaria

Article about: A few of the bad apples from the current Weitze inventory and not for small money either ... Camo bad , KM decals bad , LW eagle bad.

Default Crap from Weitze militaria

A few of the bad apples from the current Weitze inventory and not for small money either ...

Camo bad , KM decals bad , LW eagle bad.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Crap from Weitze militaria   Crap from Weitze militaria  

Crap from Weitze militaria   Crap from Weitze militaria  

Crap from Weitze militaria  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Crap from Weitze militaria
    P
    Many

?

I have heard of items from this dealer that aren't up to snuff.
    A man well versed in your area of helmets is always good to hear from sir. Hopefully it will save someone a lot of cash. Well done.

?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    A few of the bad apples from the current Weitze inventory and not for small money either ...

Camo bad , KM decals bad , LW eagle bad.
    You are a "guardian of the lids"
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by SteveR View Post
    I have heard of items from this dealer that aren't up to snuff.
    A man well versed in your area of helmets is always good to hear from sir. Hopefully it will save someone a lot of cash. Well done.
    Quote by Rossi View Post
    You are a "guardian of the lids"
    LOL Rossi , thanks gents.
    I used to spend much more time doing dealer inventory checks in my admin days , finding a dealer with a clean inventory is tough.
    Weitze is a repeat offender. I still recall a GHW member posting a 4K SS helmet from Weitze he owned for 4 years already , it was fake.
    He got a refund of course , refunds are part of the scam. Interest free loan for an undetermined period and if the fake is never outed it is all profit.

It's not just his helmets. Over the years his fake combat badges have become legion, for they are many...
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

One of the bigger dealers that, sadly, has had a lot of negative press over the years. I have only purchased off Weitze once, perhaps I should post that item (SA sports badge for war wounded) for review.

?

Personally, have only had good dealings with the company. The thread below has many similar comments:

Dealer Helmut Weitze/www.weitze.net ?

As with most dealers, their inventory these days includes both the good and the bad. Some of the bad items are honest mistakes and some are there to fill the inventory. You must be an educated buyer these days. Never forge into a field of collecting in which you are not VERY experienced. The forum will always be here to assist when you do not know.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by CARL View Post
    Personally, have only had good dealings with the company. The thread below has many similar comments:

Dealer Helmut Weitze/www.weitze.net ?
    What do your personal dealings with this dealer have to do with the fakes I posted ?
    You condone him selling fakes ? This is only a small sample of fakes, he has been selling crap under the radar for years. It will not just be the helmets.

Instead of giving these dealers the slip make them account for it , think beyond your personal level and of the greater good for the community.

?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    What do your personal dealings with this dealer have to do with the fakes I posted ?
    You condone him selling fakes ? This is only a small sample of fakes, he has been selling crap under the radar for years. It will not just be the helmets.

Instead of giving these dealers the slip make them account for it , think beyond your personal level and of the greater good for the community.
    Take your foot off the gas and slow yourself down a touch...

To suggest I condone the selling of reproductions is frankly absurd...I am merely pointing out in general terms that dealers can make genuine mistakes, remember that. Also, a member who has been on the forum for quite some time now, should understand that if you open a thread that specifically addresses the integrity of a dealer, expect some balance when people on the forum start to reply. And no, I do not only think of my personal interest - note the thread I attached and see for yourself, many have had decent dealings with the company. I have also bought something from them that turned out to be not what it should have been...and once returned, it was dealt with swiftly and fairly. Problem here is you may well believe I have an ulterior motive...such as consigning huge lots of fake helmets with said dealer so we can rub our grubby little hands with glee when the unsuspecting come round with pockets full of gold...but no, that is not the case here...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast