Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Crap from Weitze militaria

Article about: A few of the bad apples from the current Weitze inventory and not for small money either ... Camo bad , KM decals bad , LW eagle bad.

?

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Crap from Weitze militaria
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Per Bob's post. As far as being polite and dealer bashing. Dealers are human and make errors. We all know this as we have all made mistakes in our collecting career. Extending some grace and professionalism to them is the right thing to do. I have bought a few things from dealers over the years. If I see something that is a repro or not authentic I say something. I damn well better have done my homework and do so before bringing it to their attention. It is the right thing to do it and in most cases the dealer says thanks and takes the item down. I have nothing against dealers but we as collectors have to remember they are in it for profit and have overhead and the risk of buying the item and sitting on it should they not buy it right. I try to remain neutral and see both sides and not get too tightly wound up about it. Pick a dealer you trust and if they service the hell out of you and you can count on a return with no problem from time to time stick with them. Dealers lives matter too.

Not according to a particular social justice group in America.

Crap from Weitze militariaCrap from Weitze militariaCrap from Weitze militariaCrap from Weitze militariaCrap from Weitze militariaCrap from Weitze militariaCrap from Weitze militariaThanks to our moderators for their fine guidance.

I identify fakes every day, but I do not like doing it.

I would rather examine the details of authenticity and learn from people here, which I am often able to do.

The crisis management and herding of peeved rodents dynamic is a dead end.

We all waste too much time doing it, and it is unfair to many decent people who want to learn, and do not need to have a defecation of the soul every ten
    minutes by digital means.

The world is unfair. Human nature is cussed. Things are not what they seem. The digital hall of mirrors has more fraud than truth. Imagine. None of this constitutes any profound insight nor a license to kill the time of innocent people with affect and digital rage.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    LOL, your "excuses" are the very reason they keep f*cking colllectors over.
    But maybe this is an expected response from a dealer sponsored forum.
    I show fakes and the dealer fifth columns show up to change the subject.

I was planning of setting up camp and participate actively but it is clear we do not share the same drive to better the collecting world.
    Keep 'em dumb , that's the spirit.

Over... and out.
    What a ridiculous statement, very poor form and the type of comment not only I can live well without, but I imagine the world could happily forego to. Leon.
    Last edited by FALLSCHIRMJAGER; 07-19-2016 at 06:56 PM.

?

Never got problem with Weitze.

And i still wait every updates.

?

I'm personally interested in medals, people say he's expensive, but some medals are so cheap it makes me doubt it's real. Some 14-18 Honour crosses, around 10 Euros... Isn't that just way too cheap? or is just my inexperience?! (i'm brand new into collecting militaria)

Quote by JPBraz View Post
    I'm personally interested in medals, people say he's expensive, but some medals are so cheap it makes me doubt it's real. Some 14-18 Honour crosses, around 10 Euros... Isn't that just way too cheap? or is just my inexperience?! (i'm brand new into collecting militaria)
    It has already been said here, study and know what you are buying and everything should be fine. As far as his prices, compare with other dealers on the web and you will be able to find out.
    If there is anything you are interested in buying, post it here on the forum and we will do our best to help you buy wisely.
    Welcome to the forum!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3