Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Czech CZ 32 - Reissue Heer

Article about: Not the most exotic helmet I acquired this year, but it is my favorite. For reasons not related to the hobby, I sharply curtailed my purchases this year, and since last May I have only picke

Default Czech CZ 32 - Reissue Heer

Not the most exotic helmet I acquired this year, but it is my favorite. For reasons not related to the hobby, I sharply curtailed my purchases this year, and since last May I have only picked up a few low end civies. Before Christmas my wife and I agreed not to exchange gifts, but as usual, she did what she wanted to do. Without my knowledge she called my "helmet pusher," Joe G., a long time high end collector who has been liquidating his 40 year+ collection, and picked out this one, a Czech CZ 32, repainted and reissued with a beautiful Heer decal. How she selected this one I don't know, but it is a helmet type that I have sought for many years. It is complete with liner (one detached pad crudely repositioned) and chinstrap. For some unknown reason the interior has been painted an off white color, but it doesn't detract and I can certainly live with it. The decal is a typical reissue Heer decal, and the only type I have seen on these reissue CZ 32's. It is in very good condition. By the way, I gave my wife a pair of gloves. What a guy! Anyway, I hope you like this one as much as I do, and happy new year all. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Czech CZ 32 - Reissue Heer   Czech CZ 32 - Reissue Heer  

Czech CZ 32 - Reissue Heer   Czech CZ 32 - Reissue Heer  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Czech CZ 32 - Reissue Heer
    P
    Many

Looks like your wife knows more about rare Third Reich helmets than you thought Jim!! If she's that good at picking out a scarce quality lid like this, you better lock up your collection in case you suddenly come home to a new kitchen and no helmets!! Leon.

?

Can I put my name your wife's Christmas list ?

?

Who would have worn this?

As I understand it, Czech infantry fighting alongside the Wehrmacht, and rear echelon troops in Bohemia Moravia. I haven't seen many period pictures of these but they are real, the ones with the M&B reissue Heer decals that is. Jim G.

Wow, what an odd helmet! Thx for showing ;-)

?

Thanks for the info, really interesting helmet

Jim, does your wife want another pair of gloves? ;-)

What an excellent choice she made, you must have subliminally taught her something over the years.

Very attractive and rare helmet

Congrats

Chris