Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

dak helmet

Article about: ive found this helmet for sale and the price is low i have not yet looked into camo helmets yet still waiting for a book to come in the mail but might sell. just would like to no what you gu

Default dak helmet

ive found this helmet for sale and the price is low i have not yet looked into camo helmets yet still waiting for a book to come in the mail but might sell. just would like to no what you guys think. ive looked at some on this site and the yellow in this m35 seems lighter these are the best photos i could get i ask for some closser images and he sent me the same photos its a Q66 lot number 523
    Attached Images Attached Images dak helmet  dak helmet  dak helmet  dak helmet  dak helmet  dak helmet  dak helmet 
    Last edited by geelong; 11-26-2012 at 10:29 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement dak helmet
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: dak helmet

Firstly its not necessarily a DAK helmet unless you have absolute provenance of its history, secondly these photos give no real indication of the depth of paint and tone of the camo, i would be very reluctant to part with any money based purely on these photos

yea i think your right im still a beginner at this and camo helmets are a landmine if you dont no about themn thanks

Perhaps we can have pictures of the inside and chinstrap?
    Michel

yea ok just wanted to see what you guys think of the paint

one thing i did notice is that the photos are taken in the shade but this might no mean anything

?

Seems to be a DD helmet. Strangely both decals are visible. At a first glance this helmet looks strange. Much better pics are needed! Close ups etc, in good light.

Regards, Lars

Why, I wonder, are so many of these camo helmet with unpainted liner pins?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

yea i asked for more close up photos but wont let me upload them of my email but the images are the same as these ones anyway

he said somthing about sending this helmet on consingnment to a well known dealer in canada called a major hassle

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast