Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

DD Beaded Luftschutz Police - ET66 - Lot # 3882 - Austrian Police Adler

Article about: Here is the newest addition, a common M35 beaded shell, an ET66, lot # 3882, that was originally issued as a standard Luftschutz helmet. At some point it was reissued as a double decal L/S P

Default DD Beaded Luftschutz Police - ET66 - Lot # 3882 - Austrian Police Adler

Here is the newest addition, a common M35 beaded shell, an ET66, lot # 3882, that was originally issued as a standard Luftschutz helmet. At some point it was reissued as a double decal L/S Police. What sets it apart are a few features that I really like. The decals are set back behind the vents, not under them. It also has the much rarer Austrian Police Adler decal, but does not have the Austrian elongated Party shield that is most often seen with these Police Adlers. (A picture of an Austrian Party Shield is included in the last picture. That decal is on the right side of a square dip M34 that has the large Austrian Police Adler on the right.) Instead a standard Party Shield is on the right. The helmet is essentially complete with a slightly sweat stained but supple leather liner and a thick civil style chinstrap - only the original tie string is absent. Heer Frank named the piece twice on the leather in beautiful script. I have been looking for one of these for quite some time and got lucky a few weeks ago. Hope you like it as much as I do. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DD Beaded Luftschutz Police - ET66 - Lot # 3882 - Austrian Police Adler   DD Beaded Luftschutz Police - ET66 - Lot # 3882 - Austrian Police Adler  

DD Beaded Luftschutz Police - ET66 - Lot # 3882 - Austrian Police Adler   DD Beaded Luftschutz Police - ET66 - Lot # 3882 - Austrian Police Adler  

DD Beaded Luftschutz Police - ET66 - Lot # 3882 - Austrian Police Adler   DD Beaded Luftschutz Police - ET66 - Lot # 3882 - Austrian Police Adler  

DD Beaded Luftschutz Police - ET66 - Lot # 3882 - Austrian Police Adler  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD Beaded Luftschutz Police - ET66 - Lot # 3882 - Austrian Police Adler
    P
    Many

A very rarely seen bird Jim, another helmet that just oozes history in the stages of it's use. Leon.

As I opined recently...A "Wicked" helmet. Just has a mean, wicked look to it. Would look very nice on my shelf.

Most attractive Police decal produced, IMO

MAP
    ?

Love beaded police helmets! Congrats
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice, congrats

?

Nice

Beautiful Helmet Jim.......

Thank you Gentlemen. Jim G.