Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

DD Heer Transitional - Complete - Himmler Style Shell - Brown Paint

Article about: Doug would be the best judge on that Ned, but i have heard 2k upwards for original painted camo ear cut out with original three piece leather liner, depending on condition, i think some of t

Default Re: DD Heer Transitional - Complete - Himmler Style Shell - Brown Paint

is it normal for the decal to just flake off with no damage to paint?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD Heer Transitional - Complete - Himmler Style Shell - Brown Paint
    P
    Many

Quote by greenavenger View Post
    ???? This one is 1000% correct.

?

Quote by greenavenger View Post
    Yes it is quite normal, the lacquer deteriorates over the decal, it becomes very dry, flaky and can in some cases just peel away or crack up , the one Jim shows is a great example of a Transitional helmet with an authentic decal

my birthdays coming up....lol..its an amazing pc..a work of art!....soon ill have the dough to be in your shoesbut for now.. a coors light n the longest day will do...congrats sir

sorry to bump your thread siri feel starting one for a quick simple answer is a wasted space..for a german m16 transitional,what was the normal routine reg liner and paint for an ss and what is rare..im bout to restore my shell but find my self still lost..i was planing on applegreen spray job dd followed by a brush painted textured fieldgray coat on out side,leaving the inside greed..im also planing on painting the soldiers name on the flair..aluminium bucle strap and head band liner along with brass pins...does this sound like a fantasty..ill be leaving the dd exposed of course

thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4