Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DD help please. M34 Police stahlhelm?

Article about: Gents Here are some pics of the helmet, now that it's home. Poor pics but the holidays and lack of natural light have hindered the effort. I haven't been able to locate any markings on the i

Default DD help please. M34 Police stahlhelm?

Happy Holidays!

Ok, these pics are of the decals on helmet that has found me recently. Admittedly, it wasn't bright to only have pics of the decals and not the whole helmet but that's what I have for now. I figured if the decals were good then the helmet will be good. It is what it is and this is what I have for now. It's a police helmet, M34 I believe? Please have a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks
    Green

DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?
    P
    Many

Default Re: DD help please. M34 Police stahlhelm?

Nothing wrong with this one.

Agreed I think you are good with this one. Post some more pics if you can so we can check the insides.

These helmets are fairly common and abundent, I believe you found a well worn good one.

DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?

For comparison, an M34 of the Feuerschutzpolizei / Feuerlöschpolizei:

Looks good from here!

Good decals.
    Do you know what model of M34 it is?
    chris

?

As already said, decals look good.
    Would love to see more photos of the helmet though.

Brad.

Nice looking decals. I like them.

Thanks guys.

Very appreciated. Many more pics to follow very soon! These were all I had because if the decals were bad, what was the sense of more pics. Based on your imput, I'll get the helmet in a day or two. The liner's shot and mostly missing but the shell will display nicely so was worth the pick-up.

Chris, I do not know what model of M34 this is. I think I saw a faint mark in it but couldn't make it out. Will post good pics in a couple days and we'll see what this lid has to show. I must admit, it's been enjoyable playing around with helmets!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast