Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

dd luft m35

Article about: thanks for all the good comments guys. I will leve the liner untouched. the only thing i will do is get a chin strap one day these helmets look a bit naked with out one.

Default dd luft m35

This is my new dd luft m35 helmet. Q68 lot 21441.
    i dont have my camera at the moment. but used the phone.
    Just would like to see what you members think of the helmet.
    im happy with the decals.
    the liner pins are a different shade. and the liner, is not in to much of a good shape. half of it is comming off the band.
    i like to leve helmets the way i find them, but with this one im thinking of finding a original liner to replace the one in it, do you think this would be ok to do. thanks for looking mark.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture dd luft m35   dd luft m35  

dd luft m35   dd luft m35  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement dd luft m35
    P
    Many

?

Very Nice Quist M35 double decal, the liner looks like it has blood rot and is part of its history......don't mess with it.

Looks like it has a steel liner band. That would make it a very late assembled M35 or a replacement. The lighter colored pins are typically seen on Quist M40 Lufts, so very possible a late M35 finished to M40 specs.

Your phone takes great pictures.
    Regards,
    John

thanks relicz ive just got to be real carefull with the liner i would hate to see it rip out. yea phones now have good cameras on them.

?

You can put spring steel paper clips on to stabilize it......see thread below.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...5-heer-212862/
    Regards,
    John

Quote by relicz View Post
    You can put spring steel paper clips on to stabilize it......see thread below.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...5-heer-212862/
    very good ive been thinking hard on how i was going to hold the liner in place. you have solved the problem thanks again relicz. and ive tryed to find any sort of stamping on the liner band and have been un able to find anything.

?

I like it. I would love to have it in my collection.
    Congrats
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Hi Mark , that is a super double decal Luftwaffe M35 with the later "round bale" liner assembly. As for replacing the liner , I personally would leave it well alone , the damage looks more like the consequences of hard use than poor storage and is a part of it's history. Anyway , you could always buy another with a better liner later!! Leon.

Agree with everyone Mark ....... nice catch too as you know good lids are thin on the ground in Oz!

cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

superb helmet

That's a good original M-35 DD Luft getting super hard to find in any condition agree with all above Leave Liner as is it will keep it unmessed with. timothy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast