Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

DD LW .... Ex DAK?

Article about: Hey everyone, Looking for some opinions on this, been offered it for £500. Was gonna put some money toward it so I could get it for Christmas. Main questions for me would be, is the camo goo

I haven't really see any others that have caught my eye like this one! The seller has some other helmets he's going to show me for a bit of a variety however.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD LW .... Ex DAK?
    P
    Many

Decals look dug out and it is surely a refurb hence the thick paint. Apart from that a nice honest lid. Would be priced a little high for my taste but if you like it then go for it as the price is not ridiculous.

Hi Glenn, I'm new, what do you mean by 'Dug Out' and 'Refurb'?
    By Dug Out do you mean paint was removed to show decal? Please explain?
    And by Refurb, does that mean something happened to it post war?!

?

Question

Maby I'm way behind in helmet values, but to me that one is at least double priced!
    IF they are bringing that kind of money now then I have a fairly large fortune in helmets (Lw, Km u. SS) setting on shelves in the closet of my gun room! And most of mine are in about Exc condition.
    One of them is a Lw Trop bought at a local flea market probably 30+ yrs ago.
    Sarge

Thank you for the response sarge! Helmets will increase in value but obviously I don't wanna pay what it'll be worth in 10 years now, so I asked here to see what people thought, I could try and get it cheaper however.

I think the price is about right for the UK, even if the eagle has been scrubbed at least. I think it is a nice worn example of an early m35.

Thank you Blackdog for the response, I'm just looking for a collective opinion, I now have had many responses on authenticity and its history so that's out of the way, it's just price/value...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2