Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

DD M-40 Kettenhund Helmet

Article about: Looking at all the helmets gave me inspiration Here is my DD M-40 combat police helmet EF64 and batch # 300. Not much to look at, but it fits my head rather well

Thank you Scout!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD M-40 Kettenhund Helmet
    P
    Many

?

Quote by humble collector View Post
    Under 10x loop the top layer of the decal was scrapped away for some odd reason. The political decal is a good one. However, you are entitled to your own opinion
    Sorry but the party decal is a well known fake.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Sorry but the party decal is a well known fake.
    Hi Doug, I missed that, but it looks like you and Frank are right. I checked the "Fake Decal" data base on GHW, and now I think the bird is questionable as well, as the graphics match several of the examples spot on. I was hoping the touch up on the swastika was radium paint, but it may have been applied to mask problems with the field on which the hakenkreuz is centered. On the examples in the GHW thread there are problems with the back ground behind the swastikas. I think I was hasty with my endorsement. Sorry, Jim G.

?

I agree Jim, the Adler is fake as well hence the paint to cover up the obvious problem with the pebbling which is the dead giveaway on this decal. Sorry to the poster but its an out and out fake no decal and I think even the liner has issues.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2