Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Dd m16

Article about: Well, I am guessing this has 2 bad decals and the lining is not like anything I have seen before. Any thoughts please?

?

Default Dd m16

Well, I am guessing this has 2 bad decals and the lining is not like anything I have seen before. Any thoughts please?Dd m16Dd m16Dd m16Dd m16Dd m16

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dd m16
    P
    Many

Bad decals and a foreign liner, Italian I think, maybe Polish, but definitely not German. Paint is bad, and the chin strap is probably bogus as well. Take a wide berth.

MAP
    ?

Agree with Helmet2id...stay far away from this.

Liner looks Italian (I can't see the preforated sizing from the pictures however). The chinstrap IMHO is pure Itailian M33. Probably post war as well.

And while I turn to others on verifying decals even I'm confident to say these are really bad...plus very UGLY.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks guys.

Hi Al, you are correct once more. It is a completely refurbished helmet with really poor HEER decals. Leon.

could be bulgarian reissue spiced up to be german

keep walking.

?

Leaving this one well alone....thanks again guys.