Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

DD Mdl 35 Luftwaffe

Article about: Here is a Model 35 DD Luftwaffe with a droop tail decal with the "snake leg".

?

Default DD Mdl 35 Luftwaffe

Here is a Model 35 DD Luftwaffe with a droop tail decal with the "snake leg".
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DD Mdl 35 Luftwaffe   DD Mdl 35 Luftwaffe  

DD Mdl 35 Luftwaffe   DD Mdl 35 Luftwaffe  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD Mdl 35 Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Default Re: DD Mdl 35 Luftwaffe

That is a sweet helmet!! How did you aquire it?

?

I was setting in a VFW bar in Columbus Kansas flirting with an ugly female bartender getting free beers, 10 mayby 12 years ago. An older fellow was at the bar also, I started getting him free beers too. We started talking and he told me he was a veteran. I asked him if he had brought home any war souviners and he said yes. I told him I collected WWII military things and he said be at the bar the next night. I was and he brought the helmet , a 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger and a model 600 Astra 9 mm pistol and some other small stuff in. He said he picked up all of the stuff at a German barracks. He didn't say where. He wanted to give them to me. I knew he was broke so after I convinced him to take some money we both got drunk and I drove back to Oklahoma on dirt farm roads so I wouldn't get a ticket from the police for drunk driving. Picture of the helmet, the dagger and the pistol
    Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DD Mdl 35 Luftwaffe  

WoW!!! You happened to be in the right place at the right time. It was nice of the guy to offer to just give you the items.