Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DD for sale on Facebook, someone snap it up!

Article about: Hey guys, this guy has been trying to sell his DD M18 on Facebook for a while now and it's down to a really good price. I'd love to see it go to a forum member. PM me and I will give you con

Default DD for sale on Facebook, someone snap it up!

Hey guys, this guy has been trying to sell his DD M18 on Facebook for a while now and it's down to a really good price. I'd love to see it go to a forum member. PM me and I will give you contact info.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DD for sale on Facebook, someone snap it up!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD for sale on Facebook, someone snap it up!
    P
    Many

Default DD Heer M18

Hi guys,

So I just posted about this helmet but I think I'm actually going to trade some stuff for it. It looks like a really nice, honest helmet to me. I would like extra opinions as per usual, if you gentlemen don't mind!

Thanks!
    Mo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DD for sale on Facebook, someone snap it up!   DD for sale on Facebook, someone snap it up!  

DD for sale on Facebook, someone snap it up!   DD for sale on Facebook, someone snap it up!  

DD for sale on Facebook, someone snap it up!  

Sorry, but probably would've been better to keep the posts together as to not clog up the forum.

As for the helmet, you'd better ask DougB as he seems to be the expert on these.

Mods please feel free to delete the other thread. My apologies.

I just noticed that this is actually an Austrian M17, not an M18.

Obviously the liner is a rat but it looks to me to be 100% period original - go for it. Jim G.

I would agree with Jim.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hey Mo, its fine if you can live with the poor liner / strap / tricolor condition.

Thanks guys!

Depends why you're trading for it. But if you're comfortable with it then give it a shot

m17 or m18,whats a year in the life of a helmet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast