Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

DD for sale on Facebook, someone snap it up!

Article about: Hey guys, this guy has been trying to sell his DD M18 on Facebook for a while now and it's down to a really good price. I'd love to see it go to a forum member. PM me and I will give you con

So in the states is that a good price or not?doesn't sound too bad as its a WW1 Helmet................

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD for sale on Facebook, someone snap it up!
    P
    Many

It's probably the cheapest double decal Heer helmet I've ever seen. lol

Hi, well it looks honest enough to me, would look great on a shelf but the liner does look a touch on the dry side. Leon.

Mo, I, thought you were from Pennsylvania. I just saw this helmet for sale from Nebraska on the e-table on Wehrmacht Awards Forum. The Craigslist ad may be (probably is if it is on a Pennsylvania Craiglist ad) a scam. Jim G.

?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Mo, I, thought you were from Pennsylvania. I just saw this helmet for sale from Nebraska on the e-table on Wehrmacht Awards Forum. The Craigslist ad may be (probably is if it is on a Pennsylvania Craiglist ad) a scam. Jim G.
    That changes things quite a bit, I have no problem with the lid itself originality wise.
    But this info would cause warning lights to flash brightly.
    Tread carefully Mo, or any other interested potential buyers.

Thanks for sharing that news Jim.

Brad.

I am actually friends with the seller on Facebook and he has dealt with friends of mine before. He posted this on WAF I think, but also on the Facebook sales pages. In fact, he shipped the helmet the day before yesterday and even sent me a photo of the receipt with the tracking number. So I'm not really worried about it.

Good show! Enjoy it, as I am sure you will. I do like the look of it and if the price was right there are no arguments on this one! Leon.

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I am actually friends with the seller on Facebook and he has dealt with friends of mine before. He posted this on WAF I think, but also on the Facebook sales pages. In fact, he shipped the helmet the day before yesterday and even sent me a photo of the receipt with the tracking number. So I'm not really worried about it.
    That's good to hear Mo

Brad.

That is a relief, the price on WRF was higher than what he quoted you so I was worried for you. I am glad that it is a legit deal and I think you will be happy with the piece - it should display well. Best regards, Jim G.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2