Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

decal good? about to buy a helmet like right now

Article about: Does this look good? going to buy a m35 I think? helmet about now

FNG
    ?

Thank you. Im glad you approve. Seems like you know your stuff . Atleast I didnt over pay for it and I defiently like the salty ones

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement decal good? about to buy a helmet like right now
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Looks like it's good. You did all right at $400, but as others have pointed out buying one in better shape even at twice the money might be a better investment. However, nothing wrong buying a legitimate helmet with some condition drawbacks if it fits your budget better and makes you happy.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

FNG
    ?

Im wih you on that! Maybe one day Ill find one in a antique shop or something a Nice vet bring back.

But there isnt. Atleast I wont money out of it. Ill post pictures next week when I get it

FNG
    ?

Default UPDATE with pictures : to thread- decal good? about to buy a helmet like right now

Hello everyone...

Just got helmet today and wanted to post pictures as promised. Its cloudy out but managed to take the best i could outside. Im very happy with it since all said and done it cost me 320 USD. Have a look and let me know what you thinkdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right nowdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right nowdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right nowdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right nowdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right nowdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right nowdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right nowdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right nowdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right nowdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right nowdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right nowdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right nowdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right now

FNG
    ?

Oh geese...photos are sideways...sorry about that. I dont know if its me does the front of the helmet seem to be lifted upwards?

FNG
    ?

well here are some more photos, the sun came out. Posted these one on the computer so there not sideways

...well some

decal good? about to buy a helmet like right nowdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right nowdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right nowdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right now

MAP
    ?

Quite the anomaly on the brim of that helmet. Don't think it is the angle of the photos. Maybe a manufacturing error?

Otherwise looks good.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

FNG
    ?

Hard to tell. I put it up to a m35 model i have and there is a slight bend. Could be manufacture. I don't see any other pounding marks on the rim of the helmet, nothing of that nature.

decal good? about to buy a helmet like right nowdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right nowdecal good? about to buy a helmet like right now
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture decal good? about to buy a helmet like right now   decal good? about to buy a helmet like right now  

MAP
    ?

Definitely up turned. As you note, no stress or paint scratches. Most likely as part of the manufacturing process. At least in my view.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

FNG
    ?

Same here. Gives it character. Not bad for a ebay find.

- - ------- - -

The name i csnt make out but it starts at soldat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3