Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Did hitler have a m35 helmet?

Article about: Its a question i have never heard asked.the majority of the nazi party leaders where photographed in german steel helmets.we know hitler was always armed with a pistol.my guess would be that

Default Did hitler have a m35 helmet?

Its a question i have never heard asked.the majority of the nazi party leaders where photographed in german steel helmets.we know hitler was always armed with a pistol.my guess would be that he would have had equipment to protect himself in case of emergency close to hand and this would have included a steel helmet,interested to hear what you think?and if so where is it today.it would have been found in the bunker in 1945 ,and is anonamously in a collection some where??????????????????

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Did hitler have a m35 helmet?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Did hitler have a m35 helmet?

What need for body armor, when you belive that god made you unkillable?

Yea your right he thought he was unstopable ,but he carried a pistol for insurance.

ian
    ?

i have spent some time pondering this question,very interesting ,i was wondering if he was more the kind of man who would have had a cloth coverd steel cap , he always seemed to want to give the impresion that he was not woried or scared for his personal safty ,what do you guys think??,cheers ian

Hi Ian, I think you are correct on the steel lined cap. That I have read about in the past.

The helmet I have never seen him wear.

Cheers, Ade.

?

where would he wear a helmet & why?

?

I think it was Speer's book that mentioned he was waiting to see Hitler and while he was waiting, he saw Hitler's visor cap on the table, picked it up and noticed it was lined in steel...

That's interesting....never heard of the steel lined cap before. If someone did pick that up - I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't in Russian archives.....I too have never seen Adolf in a steel helmet!
    Rob

Hi,
    He probably thought his head was bullet proof, but it couldnt be as it was made of wood. I dont think adulf had a helmet to be honest, of all the thousends of pics of him he has never worn one.
    dave.

Ian good point about the steel lined hat.i just think he would have had these items stored close by for a bit of insurance from a suprise attack.late in the war when he apparently commited suicide goebbels said he had died leading his troops against the russians.i know this was propaganda ,but im sure somewhere anonamously hitlers personal helmet is out there,just like the pickelhaube he has been seen wearing in pics?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast