Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Did hitler have a m35 helmet?

Article about: Its a question i have never heard asked.the majority of the nazi party leaders where photographed in german steel helmets.we know hitler was always armed with a pistol.my guess would be that

Default Re: Did hitler have a m35 helmet?

Just thought leaders like that where always being presented with special things ,it may be fanciful but maybe he was given a gold plated one .????????

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Did hitler have a m35 helmet?
    P
    Many

Well as a World War One Veteran, he was likely sick and tired of wearing a helmet. But somewhere there is at least one Pickelhalb and a M-16 helmet with his name in it.

Quote by Robert Donnell View Post
    Well as a World War One Veteran, he was likely sick and tired of wearing a helmet. But somewhere there is at least one Pickelhalb and a M-16 helmet with his name in it.
    This is for certain, but lost in the abyss..........

Regards,

Steve.

I didnt realise he wore the m16 steel helmet .are there any pics of him in one?

No photos have ever come to light of him wearing the M16.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks adrian .

At the end of WWI every German Soldier wore an M-16, just because no photographs exist does not mean the helmet did not exist. The question is did he have an M-35? He probably did, hell I have an M-35, it does exist, but there is no photograph of me wearing it.

Quote by Robert Donnell View Post
    At the end of WWI every German Soldier wore an M-16, just because no photographs exist does not mean the helmet did not exist. The question is did he have an M-35? He probably did, hell I have an M-35, it does exist, but there is no photograph of me wearing it.
    Hi, I used to have a few m35's, of which I have pics, but none of me wearing them, maybe I don't exist?
    Interesting thread.

Jerry

Sorry guys, but old Adolf indeed had an M35 DD Heer, which is now sitting on my shelf! Liberated by my next door neighbor on 5/8/45 and given to me as a child. I forgot the neighbor's name, but he was an honest fellow, so there is no doubt of the authenticity of the piece. Mint, and for sale - only $45,000, with, of course, a certificate of authenticity signed by yours truly. Anyone interested? Cash only, no inspection or return privileges, but a chance to own a real piece of history! Jim G.

Hello-it was stated in the recent British TV series 'Hitlers Bodyguards' that the peaked cap he wore was 'armoured'-certainly film footage taken near the front in Poland 1939 with Polish aircraft bombing nearby only shows the cap on bonce-Hitler was always very image conscious-only 1 pic exists showing him in a Party kepi as he didn't like the look-perhaps he liked the idea of being the only German in the world without a steel helmet.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast