Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Did hitler have a m35 helmet?

Article about: Its a question i have never heard asked.the majority of the nazi party leaders where photographed in german steel helmets.we know hitler was always armed with a pistol.my guess would be that

Default Re: Did hitler have a m35 helmet?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Sorry guys, but old Adolf indeed had an M35 double decal Heer, which is now sitting on my shelf! Liberated by my next door neighbor on 5/8/45 and given to me as a child. I forgot the neighbor's name, but he was an honest fellow, so there is no doubt of the authenticity of the piece. Mint, and for sale - only $45,000, with, of course, a certificate of authenticity signed by yours truly. Anyone interested? Cash only, no inspection or return privileges, but a chance to own a real piece of history! Jim G.
    Hey wait a sec that guy gave me hitlers helmet too! But he gave Eva's helmet also its a double decal but its a rosey pink color i sell the both as a his /hers package for only $55,000 or 150,987,623 Peaso's

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Did hitler have a m35 helmet?
    P
    Many

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Sorry guys, but old Adolf indeed had an M35 double decal Heer, which is now sitting on my shelf! Liberated by my next door neighbor on 5/8/45 and given to me as a child. I forgot the neighbor's name, but he was an honest fellow, so there is no doubt of the authenticity of the piece. Mint, and for sale - only $45,000, with, of course, a certificate of authenticity signed by yours truly. Anyone interested? Cash only, no inspection or return privileges, but a chance to own a real piece of history! Jim G.

What? No cheques ?....................How about an IOU ? ? ?..........LOL !

Regards, Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    What? No cheques ?....................How about an IOU ? ? ?..........LOL !

Regards, Steve.
    I'll take IOU's! Or a life time supply of toaster pastries! (strawberry please) lol

Would you take 40,000 monopoly money.thats was a funny story and give me a laugh,

Strawberry toaster pastries, eh ? ! ?.....................

In all seriousness, he must have had a Pickelhaub and/or a M16 Stahlhelm because
    they were standard headgear in WWI, but I too have never seen a photo
    of him wearing a M35.

Regards, Steve.

As a matter of logic i still think he would have had full kit which especially would include a gas mask ,and helmet for emergensies close at hand at all times.he was the number one assasination target by the allies ,so iv no doubt he would have prepared for all eventualitys.

Im sure the M16 he wore in WW1 was recycled or melted down to make new helmets ..there where over 1,000,000 M16's made and only about 100,000 if that still remain so his surviving is kinda slim to none ..And plus is you find one that said "Hitler" in it ,it may not be his. Hitler was a very common name in Germany

Here is an extract from a document I have just read about his security:
    After the war started, his train was heavily armored and equipped with anti-aircraft fore and aft. And, yet, when the newsreels show him at the front, he is the only one who does not wear a steel helmet.

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    As a matter of logic i still think he would have had full kit which especially would include a gas mask ,and helmet for emergensies close at hand at all times.he was the number one assasination target by the allies ,so iv no doubt he would have prepared for all eventualitys.
    I think you are right, he would have had one or more, even if he didn't know it, as I think that sort of detail would have fallen to his Adjt to make sure his personal protective equipment was available, descreatly, in particualr a gas mask so I think a helmet too as a matter of course and logic. There was a lot of splinters dropping out of the sky arround berlin I would guess. I'm sure I've seen pics of Churchill with his gear to hand!?

Jock

Actually the name on Hitler's birth certificate was Adolphus Hiedler, he changed it (After WWI) to Hitler because that is how it is about how it is pronounced. Hitler is not a German name, nor is Hiedler. Somewhere out there is an Austrian helmet marked Hiedler.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast