Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Don`t buy at this trader/seller!

Article about: Hello, I have the intention to warn you not to buy at the German trader "spree-militaria" or it`s internet-tradename "fuerstenwalde". E.g. here he tries to sell a typical

Default Don`t buy at this trader/seller!

Hello,

I have the intention to warn you not to buy at the German trader "spree-militaria" or it`s internet-tradename "fuerstenwalde".

E.g. here he tries to sell a typical "round-bottom fake helmet" with additional paint over the fake decal indicating that even the colour is new and fake:

Militaria321.com - Auction - Waffen-SS Stahlhelm M42(weltweit bekanntes Exemplar)

He states that this specific helmet was pictured in "Waffen-SS uniforms and insignia" by Wade Krawczyk. So either this isn`t the helmet form the book or the book shows a round-bottom fake helmet. He even did not manage it to get the exact story from the book into his auction...

The book says, the helmet was recovered in Latvia, the seller says that it comes directly from Russian National Archives...

Here he offers a second helmet with a death`s head on the chinstrap....

SPREE-MILITARIA - Waffen-SS Stahlhelm M42 mit Stempelung Totenkopf-Division G-001

These two are also fake concerning paint and decals:

SPREE-MILITARIA - Waffen-SS Stahlhelm M40 SK-027

SPREE-MILITARIA - Waffen-SS Tarn Stahlhelm M35 SK-020

Sometimes he even offers typical stahlader.com tunics with repro insignia, so he has a real big collection of "Frankenstein"-tunics and fakes, which sometimes can identified only by having the items in hand!

Be aware and don`t buy at this seller!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Don`t buy at this trader/seller!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Don`t buy at this trader/seller!

Thanks for the warning. I have heard that militaria321 isn't a good place to shop for militaria anyway.

Thanks for the heads up!

?

I have heard nothing but complaints about 321 militaria

I am just waiting for a helmet delivery so while browsing on the forum here I found the SS Tarn helmet had been discussed already
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...riginal-29401/

You can buy at militaria321.com, I did it, too. But you need to take really good care of the things you buy... especially the "top star" auctions are mostly fakes. On the other hand I made some good deals there, espescially in clothing. But after a while you know the names of the most fakers, like "PantherV", "germaniateutonia" or even "fuerstenwalde". They sell only fakes or "Frankenstein"-tunics (e.g. a M40 fieldblouse which was coloured black after the war and now have been "restored", but it has an awful look), and even the ones who grant originality are fakers sometimes.