Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Double decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinions

Article about: Hello to all members i would like to have your opinion about this one ! For me Double decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet i didn't see much of those ones and it looks ok after looking af

Default Double decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinions

Hello to all members

i would like to have your opinion about this one !

For me Double decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet

i didn't see much of those ones and it looks ok after looking after the few ones on the web

Thank you in advance for any inputs

best regards
    Double decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinions
    P
    Many

The Adler is fine, but there seems to be an adverse amount of scratches that look like it's been "messed with" Are these your photos or the sellers? because for an honest un-biased opinion you will need straigh on pictures of both decals in daylight - diffused - no flash

Hello again thank you for your answer Mr Brandon!

the helmet is already mine !

here are others pictures i made outside without flash,

the daylight is not the best today ,the sky is grey

if needed i'll make more pictures tomorrow

Best regards

Double decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinions
    Double decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinions
    Double decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinions

M38
    ?

I have to say that I have doubts about both of those decals, especially the Heer decal.

Cheers,
    Terry

Yes Terry I'm leaning towards the same conclusion....photos need to be straight on and not angled, it looks like deliberate scratches all over

Quote by M38 View Post
    I have to say that I have doubts about both of those decals, especially the Heer decal.

Cheers,
    Terry

Me three, neither decal looks real to me. Jim G.

?

Red flags to me - 1) Yeah, both decals don't sit right with me 2) looks to be "buffed" out 3) is that purple paint under the buffed paint (the "oops, I ran over the rivet while buffing the decal") on the rivet? sayyyyy what???!.... Or is it weird lighting?....... ??

Hello all,
    thank you again for your answer

sorry but a lack of time and of sunlight made me post a bit later than i expected

to resume :

1) shell ok
    2) paint of
    3) liner ok
    4) decals doubtfull and to be confirmed

i hope those pictures will tell the truth , it is hard to show the decal as i see them in hand

thank you for your expertise !

best regards

Double decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinionsDouble decal heer edelsthal lightweight helmet for opinions