Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Three Piece Gladiator Shell - Matte Green Repaint

Article about: Here is a double decal Luftschutz Police helmet. It is a 3 piece M38 gladiator style shell, and was originally issued with standard smooth dark blue Luftschutz paint. It was later repainted

Default Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Three Piece Gladiator Shell - Matte Green Repaint

Here is a double decal Luftschutz Police helmet. It is a 3 piece M38 gladiator style shell, and was originally issued with standard smooth dark blue Luftschutz paint. It was later repainted with crudely spray applied matte medium green paint and adorned with Police decals. The dome retains the original factory paint. There is no trace of a Luftschutz decal on the front of the piece but for some dis-colorization of the green paint in the general outline of the winged L/S decal, and there are no stamps in the metal of the neck apron, nor any trace of the usual price/size decals commonly found there. These were probably scraped off before the helmet was template painted. Its intricate chin strap assembly is all there, but unfortunately is broken. It has the less common 6 pad liner (with designer fabric pads which no doubt were custom ordered - just kidding), and a rare Luftschutz ink stamp on one of the liner pads. Hope you like it. Jim G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Three Piece Gladiator Shell - Matte Green Repaint   Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Three Piece Gladiator Shell - Matte Green Repaint  

Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Three Piece Gladiator Shell - Matte Green Repaint   Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Three Piece Gladiator Shell - Matte Green Repaint  

Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Three Piece Gladiator Shell - Matte Green Repaint   Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Three Piece Gladiator Shell - Matte Green Repaint  

Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Three Piece Gladiator Shell - Matte Green Repaint  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Three Piece Gladiator Shell - Matte Green Repaint
    P
    Many

Jim you have so many nice lids to keep showing us,I like this one,has that right wear and patina to it,thanks for showing.........

?

That is a very nice helmet.

A fantastic looking helmet Jim , I hope you are building a wall similar to Doug's to house all these!! Leon.

nice one.

very nice

Nice police LS I see a few in green reason unknown to me but I believe the green overpaint is somewhat rare compared to what you find in the standard blue or black. Nice helmet. timothy

Great lid Jim I love it.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

very nice helmet.
    One that I have been looking for
    chris

I rather like that!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast