Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Double decal Luftwaffe Helmet with camo and wire

Article about: I'm not sure if this is a M35, M40, M42 helmet with camouflage and wire? It has double deals. Maker marks inside of it. Looks pretty nice. And for my understanding pretty rare. I just never

Default Double decal Luftwaffe Helmet with camo and wire

I'm not sure if this is a M35, M40, M42 helmet with camouflage and wire? It has double deals. Maker marks inside of it. Looks pretty nice. And for my understanding pretty rare. I just never seen anything like it before.

Double decal Luftwaffe Helmet with camo and wireDouble decal Luftwaffe Helmet with camo and wireDouble decal Luftwaffe Helmet with camo and wireDouble decal Luftwaffe Helmet with camo and wireDouble decal Luftwaffe Helmet with camo and wireDouble decal Luftwaffe Helmet with camo and wireDouble decal Luftwaffe Helmet with camo and wireDouble decal Luftwaffe Helmet with camo and wireDouble decal Luftwaffe Helmet with camo and wire

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double decal Luftwaffe Helmet with camo and wire
    P
    Many

Not good IMO. For me a faux finish with fake decals with aged chicken wire whacked on for effect.
    Inside is not even luftwaffe blue... and the chinstrap buckle looks plated.

Save your hard earned.....
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

not good.
    chris

Hi, leave this "pimped up" mess well alone as the chaps have said. There is no historical value left here as even if the shell is an original M35 it has been completely ruined by this "make over", fake decals, paint etc! Leon.

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    not good.
    chris
    X2!....

Thanks gentleman. I had my rose colored lenses on with this one. Seemed to good to be true at first. Stepping back now. What a piece of makeovered mess. This is going up for auction tomorrow. I found it online earlier today. I hope nobody buys it, but I'm sure someone will.

Yes,100% fake. Typical reenactor category, ebay is full of them.