Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Droopbill early police decals with luftschutz decal.

Article about: This is a new pick-up a Droopbill with early police decals repainted for luftschutz use. Not in great condition but a difficult one to find. chris

Default Droopbill early police decals with luftschutz decal.

This is a new pick-up a Droopbill with early police decals repainted for luftschutz use.
    Not in great condition but a difficult one to find.
    chris

Droopbill early police decals with luftschutz decal.Droopbill early police decals with luftschutz decal.Droopbill early police decals with luftschutz decal.Droopbill early police decals with luftschutz decal.Droopbill early police decals with luftschutz decal.Droopbill early police decals with luftschutz decal.Droopbill early police decals with luftschutz decal.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Droopbill early police decals with luftschutz decal.
    P
    Many

The helmet paint was green for the police and also for the luftschutz on this helmet.
    chris

That dome looks almost like it was flattened for a Purpose. Maybe someone made a planter or bucket out of it post war?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Cool pickup Chris.
    Maybe used as an ashtray???

Brad.

?

rare helmet,not in good condition but a exemple to have.

this one oozes character out of every seam, nice addition!!!!! is there a liner??

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    this one oozes character out of every seam, nice addition!!!!! is there a liner??
    No liner.
    Thank you guys
    chrs

could there be decals under the paint?.

Hi Chris , a nice rare helmet with it's own "period" history! I love the crazing from the decals before it's over paint and re-use!! Just get someone with a bit of "black smithery!" knowledge to pop the top out and it's a stunner!! Leon.

- - Updated - -

Hi Chris , a nice rare helmet with it's own "period" history! I love the crazing from the decals before it's over paint and re-use!! Just get someone with a bit of "black smithery!" knowledge to pop the top out and it's a stunner!! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post

- - Updated - -

Thank you Leon.
    I am going to keep it the way I got it.
    chris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast