Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ebay m40 for review!!!!!!

Article about: Agree with my colegues first one is ok and a nice ND M-40 commonly encountered it is all complete price is steep second one shown is a no brainer fake paint no patina and forced schratches o

Bl**dy hell - that's a good scam! I've never thought of that one before.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ebay m40 for review!!!!!!
    P
    Many

I can't believe you guys have never seen that type of Camo before. It's called "helmet Camo." Makes it look like a helmet. C'mon fellas!

Well just like London buses two come along,here's the other one being sold same seller for £750 or best offer..............
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ebay m40 for review!!!!!!   Ebay m40 for review!!!!!!  

Ebay m40 for review!!!!!!   Ebay m40 for review!!!!!!  

Ebay m40 for review!!!!!!  
    Attached Images Attached Images Ebay m40 for review!!!!!! 

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Well just like London buses two come along,here's the other one being sold same seller for £750 or best offer..............
    What's his ebay user name Dick bloody turpin?....

Not for me. Looks like repetitive tool marks on the dome. Inside looks ok though. Neither of his helmets do it for me.

Hi , I agree totally with Todd on the second helmet , completely artificial wear to the crown of the helmet , the tool marking is very obvious. In my opinion this is worse than the first helmet as at least it was un-messed with.(oh and the prices are much to high) Leon.

?

The first one is ok, but overpriced to the hilt.
    The second one's camo paint is rubbish, and has many repetitive tool marks as Todd points out.
    Are these from the same seller?

Edit: Just read your last post properly Rudders, they are from the same seller.

Brad.

Yep, second one is sadly rubbish.

I've been on ebay and looked at these helmets. I recognise the sellers name. A while ago I sold a copy of a Harquebusiers helmet to a dealer at the Liverpool arms fair. A couple of months later I saw it on ebay being sold by this ar**hole as a genuine item He was asking £700 for it. I contacted him, and even supplied him with pictures I still had of the helmet to prove it was the same one. I pointed out where it had been welded instead of the two halves of the skull having a rolled seam, but he still refused to alter his listing. Some mug purchased it and is now the proud owner of a copy that was worth £250 absolute tops. The man is a crook, its as simple as that!

Cheers for the heads up Steve!....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast