Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ef 62 m40 cammo

Article about: Hi all, just seen this one on REGIMENTALS site for £830. Looks to me a good cammo(for once!)but I thought I would post it for opinions anyway as a learning tool.I can't really afford it but

Default Ef 62 m40 cammo

Hi all, just seen this one on REGIMENTALS site for £830. Looks to me a good cammo(for once!)but I thought I would post it for opinions anyway as a learning tool.I can't really afford it but if opinions are positive I just may consider"stretching" myself!!That said I think the low calibre round that has hit the side is a post war pot shot,seems a bit square on to me as though it was stood on a wall and blasted(shame) Thanks for your thoughts, Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ef 62 m40 cammo  
    Attached Images Attached Images Ef 62 m40 cammo  Ef 62 m40 cammo  Ef 62 m40 cammo 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ef 62 m40 cammo
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ef 62 m40 cammo

That's an original camo! Its refreshing to see a good one every now and then

The only minor concern I have is the split pins.

I have a good feeling. I like the overall look of the paint. Standing by for comments from the Camo crowd.

Can i ask why there is no paint on the split pins? Could it have a replacement liner or pins? Feel free to humor my naivety

Those style pins are known for losing the paint. Not good adhesion.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Those style pins are known for losing the paint. Not good adhesion.
    Thank you, still got a lot to learn

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    Thank you, still got a lot to learn
    Always good to question an item! Oddly enough when it comes to this sort of thing it is a good sign that there is no paint on the pin heads,fake cammo's often look to good on the pins! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I can't really afford it but if opinions are positive I just may consider"stretching" myself!!
    Isn't it funny how we helmet collectors say we can't afford a particular helmet, but then rationalize that maybe we can "stretch" our funds to get it. Never gets old kidding ourselves

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Isn't it funny how we helmet collectors say we can't afford a particular helmet, but then rationalize that maybe we can "stretch" our funds to get it. Never gets old kidding ourselves
    HaHa,i can't afford it,but I just might buy it? Leon.

Hi Leon,

As said by the fellows! This one is a nice puppy and don't worry I have stretched my wallet a couple of times!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast