MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

einzatssteffel steelhelmet

Article about: hi there , i am new here and i wonder if someone knows more about the diffirence in croatian helmets worn by the volksdeutshe gemeinschaft . i ad some foto's of my helmet . grtz Frw L F

Default Re: einzatsstaffel steelhelmet

Quote by frw legion flandern View Post
    Strange, that when i made new pictures , there is nobody who says something about this very RRRRARE en SCARCE helmet .
    I know what i have in my collection and its good ,you only have to have them in your hands to believe it.
    I'm just tired of talking about it and have decided to agree to disagree. But I can't speak for everyone else.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement einzatssteffel steelhelmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: einzatsstaffel steelhelmet

Strange, that when i made new pictures , there is nobody who says something about this very RRRRARE en SCARCE helmet .
    I know what i have in my collection and its good ,you only have to have them in your hands to believe it. I have 2 EINSATZSTAFFEL STEELHELMET ( M 17 ) and 1 HANDSCHAR WAFFEN SS M40 IN MY COLLECTION all in very good condition .
    Grtz Frw legion flandern
    I don't think when it comes to these helmets there are any experts. This configuration is very very rare hence it is looked upon with just suspicion. The pictures aren't very high quality either , even your new ones are still 640x480 sized. If you are trying to make a point or want to convince more people I'd start working on that issue.

I'm sure that not even you can prove it's original. Just by saying so doesn't make it original anyway.

Like the Danzig dug-up helmet posted a few months ago I think some more scientific tests are in order.

A USB microscope test would be a good way to start.

BTW would love to see your other extremely rare configurations , how did you obtain these ?

frw legion flandern
    ?

Default Re: einsatzstaffel steelhelmet

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I don't think when it comes to these helmets there are any experts. This configuration is very very rare hence it is looked upon with just suspicion. The pictures aren't very high quality either , even your new ones are still 640x480 sized. If you are trying to make a point or want to convince more people I'd start working on that issue.

I'm sure that not even you can prove it's original. Just by saying so doesn't make it original anyway.

Like the Danzig dug-up helmet posted a few months ago I think some more scientific tests are in order.

A USB microscope test would be a good way to start.

BTW would love to see your other extremely rare configurations , how did you obtain these ?
    Hi there , i am no expert of making foto's but i try . I dont know what is wrong with the foto's , I made them without flash, maybe that is why they look so strange collored . but i find them very detailed . You can see rust pushing up from behind the decals as it should be leaving the little craters .
    About my collection . I know a collector / seller and he sold me these helmets .
    They are al in good condition .

Hi there , i am no expert of making foto's but i try . I dont know what is wrong with the foto's , I made them without flash, maybe that is why they look so strange collored . but i find them very detailed . You can see rust pushing up from behind the decals as it should be leaving the little craters .
    About my collection . I know a collector / seller and he sold me these helmets .
    They are al in good condition .
    Well I hope they are all real. But if said seller is a dealer/collector I fear for it. Can you pm me his name ? I know some of the dealers there and their reputation.
    About your pictures they are good quality but the size is too small.

frw legion flandern
    ?

Well I hope they are all real. But if said seller is a dealer/collector I fear for it. Can you pm me his name ? I know some of the dealers there and their reputation.
    About your pictures they are good quality but the size is too small.
    Hi there ,
    thanks for the mail , but i could not find an attachment .
    Grtz

Hi there ,
    thanks for the mail , but i could not find an attachment .
    Grtz
    I didn't send you a mail.

Default Re: einzatssteffel steelhelmet

In my opinion, if you buy a helmet nobody has a microscope at hand, people buy a helmet to a certain "feel"
    Being the first to admit there are a lot of fakes, especially in the more expensive range but now and then there is that odd one out...if you're lucky.

I didn't send you a mail.
    Haha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3