Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ET M40 SD helmet

Article about: I have seen a few ww1 helmets, when I was a kid my neighbour brought a m16 shell to school for show and tell. I saw it a few years later in his chook house full of straw and rust holes. As f

4md
    ?

I have seen a few ww1 helmets, when I was a kid my neighbour brought a m16 shell to school for show and tell. I saw it a few years later in his chook house full of straw and rust holes.
    As for ww2, I picked up a luft lid in Adelaide off a fellow forum member who found it locally

would love to find a fallshirmjager lid preferably not chromed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ET M40 SD helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by 4md View Post
    I have seen a few ww1 helmets, when I was a kid my neighbour brought a m16 shell to school for show and tell. I saw it a few years later in his chook house full of straw and rust holes.
    As for ww2, I picked up a luft lid in Adelaide off a fellow forum member who found it locally

would love to find a fallshirmjager lid preferably not chromed
    ive just found being out and about being nice and talking to people. somtimes they will tell you about items at home or still in the family or at farm. japanese swords and flags seem to be most common. when it come to storys of souvenirs. but you just dont no when it come to helmets. we live in a vast and remote country. cheers mark

?

Very nice example.

?

Good score Mark, even better that it is a local find
    I must admit, I cringed when you mentioned that the bloke chromed an FJ lid.

Brad.

thank you guys for the imput. cheers mark.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2