Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fair trade? Salty DD m35 lufty for Uncomplete 1st pattern Lufty dagger.

Article about: HEy guys this is my final decision as felt sketchy on the tunic. I really like this lid and i would like to trade it with one of my reenactor buddies. He would like to trade his M35 lufty fo

Default Re: Fair trade? Salty DD m35 lufty for Uncomplete 1st pattern Lufty dagger.

If it were me - I'd keep the dagger.........!
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 05-23-2013 at 05:14 AM.
    Regards,

Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fair trade? Salty DD m35 lufty for Uncomplete 1st pattern Lufty dagger.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Fair trade? Salty DD m35 lufty for Uncomplete 1st pattern Lufty dagger.

Thanks for your input guys, right now because the dagger has no scabbard its worth between 350-450. Ive passed up on the lid and maybe thinking for a trade for a nice minty pith helmet with the goggles.
    Ryan

?

Quote by rbemer207 View Post
    Ive passed up on the lid and maybe thinking for a trade for a nice minty pith helmet with the goggles.
    Ryan
    Now THAT sounds like a cool item! Hope the trade works out!

This used to be my helmet. The m35 pictured. I have 3 videos that its In including "how to spot a fake german helmet" which seems to have become a little popular although when I made it the information I have was very "novice" as some said and that's because I was and still am a new collector. Either way the helmet as pictures was how I got it and all original, nothing was replaced. And I got it from a man who got this way back In the 60s, in a big trade of all authentic items. It has been how it was pictured for a good 45+ years at least. If you do not believe me look up my name on YouTube, look around and you'll find the video. Thank you. I miss that helmet.

Oh, and the arms of the rivets weren't tampered with when I owned it, none were broken and they were very very dirty, the liner was shriveled up same with the chinstrap. It was a SE64 and the white marked never struck me as being winter wash camouflage, they could have been but didnt look it. This helmet was perfect for a worn and used helmet. The only way I can explain the chinstrap would maybe be that the original broke during war time so it was war time replaced, it's definatley common. But it wasent tampered with I can't believe I actually found a thread on this hahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2