Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

fake decals??

Article about: hello Guys i got a question about these decals,what do you think are they fake or original?I have my doubts about them thanks buxler

?

Default fake decals??

hello Guys

i got a question about these decals,what do you think are they fake or original?I have my doubts about themfake decals??fake decals??

thanks

buxler

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement fake decals??
    P
    Many

Default Re: fake decals??

Well the one on the right of the helmet certainly aint the national tricolour!....

Impossible to say on the Heer decal. Too far away and bad lighting. The other side is a mix of decals, of which probably all are post war junk decals, being this is an M40.

Can not tell,but one side having 3 different decals probably all fakes ,I would probably say the Heer decal was probably fake also.
    chris

?

Better photos are needed and the entire helmet should be posted.

It looks like somebody couldn't make up their mind on what type of fake DD M40 they wanted

Hi,just let this one go,it's such a mess that even if any decals were original you can do so much better! Walk away unless it cost peanuts!!!

Don't be too quick to call these decals fake, gentlemen. We need much better photos than this. I've seen Heer adlers on EF helmets wear like this...

Hello obkrieger,i'm not saying there fake, just a mess!Unless your on a budget(which is fair enough,we all are!!)i would leave it well alone and wait for a much nicer lid.