Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fake German helmet? Orginal German helmet?

Article about: It is German helmet that I have Is this helmet original or fake? If this helmet is fake, Shell is only fake? Liner is fake? All are fake? If need more pictures, I provide it. Please help me.

Default Fake German helmet? Orginal German helmet?

It is German helmet that I have
    Is this helmet original or fake?
    If this helmet is fake, Shell is only fake? Liner is fake? All are fake?
    If need more pictures, I provide it.
    Please help me....

Fake German helmet? Orginal German helmet?Fake German helmet? Orginal German helmet?Fake German helmet? Orginal German helmet?Fake German helmet? Orginal German helmet?Fake German helmet? Orginal German helmet?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake German helmet? Orginal German helmet?
    P
    Many

Two weeks ago, I bought this helmet in German ebay. Seller said that it is original helmet. Today, as soon as I receive this helmet, I doubt that this helmet is fake because of paint in helmet and there are not numbers in shell.
    If this helmet is fake, I report this seller to ebay. please help me

Is it a duck helmet? Because of the visor...

?

Decals are fake, linerband and liner pads look bad as well.

Are there any numbers in the inside dome of the shell, right in the middle? Certainly the liner and decals are fake. I am suspicious of the helmet shell itself, but cannot be sure.

Is this a size 66 shell? The decals look fake... how much did you pay this thing?

Decals are bad as stated. I'm not convinced by the shell either yet to be honest. I would pursue a refund mate.

Or what you can do is have it stripped from all its paint and then redo it in a nice satin black, put decals on it and a liner and you'll have a nice display helmet. this is what I did with my shell....

Fake German helmet? Orginal German helmet?Fake German helmet? Orginal German helmet?Fake German helmet? Orginal German helmet?Fake German helmet? Orginal German helmet?Fake German helmet? Orginal German helmet?.

?

Pumawerk,

Hello and welcome to the forum.

It's a nice home made display piece you show yes. However and with due respect as your new here; It's no more an SS helmet than what the original poster has shown. Both are still fake.

This section is about authentic helmets and helping collectors avoid fakes like what your showing, which turn up here on a regular basis costing collectors thousands of dollars in lost dollars and driving collectors away from the hobby. We try to keep to the original item so collectors can learn.

I understand if your using it for a display but I think it's best this section stay with the real article and home made items like yours are posted in the Restorations or Reproductions section.

I see your from Alberta, so am I!

Cheers
    Doug

Hi Doug,

I was just saying that he could keep it for display. I know both helmets are fake and I would NEVER put them on this forum (or other forums) as the real deal. Just wanted to suggest what he could do with his shell so at least it wasn't a waste of money.

I realize that the fake market is costing the honest collector lots of $$$. I mainly collect daggers and it's the same story there.

Yup, i'm in AB in the Calgary area.

Cheers,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast