MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirm Jager helmet opinion

Article about: Need your opinion about this fallschirmjager helmet. Thank you. Robert

Default Fallschirm Jager helmet opinion

Need your opinion about this fallschirmjager helmet.
    Thank you.

Robert
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirm Jager helmet opinion   Fallschirm Jager helmet opinion  

Fallschirm Jager helmet opinion   Fallschirm Jager helmet opinion  

Fallschirm Jager helmet opinion  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirm Jager helmet opinion
    P
    Many

P&$@ poor pictures for an evaluation, but from what I see I don't like this one. Straight on pictures of the decals, the rolled edge, the stamps, the liner, and the harness are essential to make a meaningful assessment of originality, but when/if you get them I am pretty sure the verdict will be negative. From the pictures of the bird and the liner I think both are bad. That would be enough for me. Jim G.

M38
    ?

Agree with Jim all the way. Close up photos are essential but it doesn't look good at this point.

Cheers,
    Terry

can't see the tell tell marks round the rim.not good.

At best a cut down Heer, at worst a total fake IMO.

As said better photos are needed but not looking good i am sorry to say

Hi, I am not keen either, I cannot see the rim roll mark and the metal appears to look thinner at the edges. Leon.

how about a different line of thought ,could this be one of the experimental post war Bundeswehr Fallschirmjäger helmets decaled up incorrectly of course

MAP
    ?

I would take a breather on this thread guys.....sorry for being a cynic...all hope to be proven wrong, but 9 separate threads from Robert in a short span, many on "high end" items that all appear to be big fakes.

Many helpful responses on these other threads as well but no reply from our OP.

No ill intent meant to the OP, but it's starting to look odd............
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by James C View Post
    how about a different line of thought ,could this be one of the experimental post war Bundeswehr Fallschirmjäger helmets decaled up incorrectly of course
    I don't think so. It may be one of those Czech reports that made the scene a while ago.