Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A few camos

Article about: by helmetone Have you found these types of Camo helmets to be more expensive that the usual Camo helmets, based on their specific use in Norway invasion and the detailed use of concrete? I s

?

Default Re: A few camos

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Have you found these types of Camo helmets to be more expensive that the usual Camo helmets, based on their specific use in Norway invasion and the detailed use of concrete?
    I should think they are quite valuable. I was offered one recently, I think he wanted $6K for it. Since I already have one, I couldn't afford that price. However, I wouldn't sell mine for that, although I bought it for almost nothing in Norway as a woodwork find, not really understanding what it was at the time. If I sell of my collection at some point, it will be the last one to be let go, and very reluctantly.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A few camos
    P
    Many

Default Re: A few camos

Quote by NARVIK View Post
    I should think they are quite valuable. I was offered one recently, I think he wanted $6K for it. Since I already have one, I couldn't afford that price. However, I wouldn't sell mine for that, although I bought it for almost nothing in Norway as a woodwork find, not really understanding what it was at the time. If I sell of my collection at some point, it will be the last one to be let go, and very reluctantly.
    I can't blame you. I'd make them bury me with that helmet, it's just that nice. I'm certainly out of the market for one of those. I'll just print a color photo of yours and put it on the shelf for the time being

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2