Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A Few New Items

Article about: Some new additions to my small collection I picked up at a local military auction. I might have paid a little too much for the helmet. I got caught up trying to outbid a rival collector and

Default A Few New Items

Some new additions to my small collection I picked up at a local military auction. I might have paid a little too much for the helmet. I got caught up trying to outbid a rival collector and paid $275 but the liner is really nice so I'm happy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A Few New Items   A Few New Items  

A Few New Items   A Few New Items  

A Few New Items  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A Few New Items
    P
    Many

Default Re: A Few New Items

Nice stuff , you didn't overpay for the helmet. It's a good price.

?

Wish I could find a helmet in that shape for that cheap price.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Agree not a bad price at all. Looks like someone was digging for a LW decal.

i agree with Schwerpunkt you didnt pay too much! you actually paid a little

Thanks guys I was feeling bad because I had it at $200 and then a guy who has deep pockets and always buys everything I show interest in started bidding and I had to go $275. The reason it went cheap was because we had been there for 8 hours and everyone was tired and they had about 30 helmets to sell and this was the second one to go. The first went for $150 with no liner and looked exactly the same. I assume the decal was scratched off to de-nazify it after the war. I paid $300 for the CZ 27 and got the flight helmet for $50. There was a nice WWI french uniform with model 1892 revolver and holster that I should have got but they had a display of EKIIs I was saving my money for and ended up not getting. I got a WWI yard long photo and a WWI butcher blade bayonet without scabbard. i'll take some pics of it also.

?

I think that works out roughly as £130 in England, thats dirt cheap for a helmet in this condition, we would be paying £275 to 300 perhaps more, how much was the whole deal if you dont mind me asking

?

Dont bother, just seen the reply above, flight helmet for $50, thats about £25 ,here that would cost us £50-70 at least, you really do get good deals over there

?

you got some amazing deals there ! the cz27 was a great price !

Thanks banksy the grip is cracked on the rear edge but overall I liked the condition. I would rather have guns in a carried condition than in 100% condition. I just picked up a spreewerk p-38 and holster I'll take some photos soon.