Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

FHH and SA helmets

Article about: I was asked to bump my threads on these 2 helmets but it is easier just to make a new thread on them. I am at my office right now and so don't have the make/size/lot numbers on hand. Both of

?

Default FHH and SA helmets

I was asked to bump my threads on these 2 helmets but it is easier just to make a new thread on them. I am at my office right now and so don't have the make/size/lot numbers on hand. Both of these examples are published. The SA helmet is a factory production brown, with an acceptance stamp in the dome. To my knowledge it is the only factory produced SA/FHH helmet but I could be wrong. The FHH helmet had the cloth inside the liner when it was found, presumably used for added comfort when on parade/guard duty. I have left it how it came to me, both helmets came from my friend, the esteemed Canadian collector Darryl Pajot.

Attachment 683289Attachment 683290Attachment 683288Attachment 683287Attachment 683291Attachment 683282Attachment 683283Attachment 683284Attachment 683285Attachment 683286

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FHH and SA helmets
    P
    Many

What a treat seeing this beauty...Most impressive, especially the overall condition of the helmet...Thanks for sharing it with us, Doug...Your Stahlhelm-collection is awe-inspiring!
    Cheers, Glenn

?

Really -Really Nice! Two of my favorite Helmets in great condition! Thanks for showing
    Best
    B

Very nice and extremely crisp .

?

Two super nice helmets!!

The FHH is a NS62 #D26 and the SA is a Q64 #2902

?

Quote by Anders View Post
    Two super nice helmets!!

The FHH is a NS62 #D26 and the SA is a Q64 #2902

I knew you would have it in your brown helmet database!

These 2 are fantastic!

?

Thanks guys!!!!

Wow Doug, stellar helmets!
    My compliments!

Absolutely beautiful examples of these scarce helmets. I am not prone to envy but in this case I could make an exception Doug! Thanks for showing them, Leon.