Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

FINALLY! My first Kriegsmarine helmet! A BEAUT!

Article about: Hey guys! What a year of helmet collecting for me. I absolutely love this hobby and every single one of you guys here on the forums, whom have helped me learn so much about these helmets. Yo

I can see the "ridge" on the sideways pic only. Not the straight shot. Believe it is a good KM.

Flipped it & tried to enhance. Leon has a good eye !
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FINALLY! My first Kriegsmarine helmet! A BEAUT!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FINALLY! My first Kriegsmarine helmet! A BEAUT!
    P
    Many

Hello and thanks for everyones comments! I can assure you, in hand it is easier to see the ridge. I have been studying KM helmets for a while and have come across sellers claiming their toned Heers at some shows here in the states are KM. The decal on my KM has a clearly defined black border around the eagle, I apologize that it is hard to get a perfect picture of it due to lighting. I also apologize for the two photos that are rotated sideways, I tired to fix them but every time I uploaded them they were still turned. Thanks again everyone!

MAP
    ?

Looks like there is a ridge to me. Congrats. Elusive for sure. I still have yet to find one that I like and can afford
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks like a KM decal to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2