Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

First M42 stahlhelm

Article about: by helmetone The bottom line is being happy with whatever you have. If you like this post war repainted shell and want to restore it in some way, than go for it. It's not a helmet for me, bu

Default Re: First M42 stahlhelm

Sadly... I've never seen M42NS "B" series and a two-digit number 01 .. I would like to look at it ... but alas.
    regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First M42 stahlhelm
    P
    Many

?

Well hopefully... in about 2 weeks I'm going to be able to upload photos of it.

Can you provide a link to the completed ebay listing? We will be able to pull pictures from that for now.

?

Last edited by Ripper; 02-25-2013 at 08:33 PM.

?

Finally!!! My helmet has arrived Sorry for the flashes on the pictures, but it was already dark outside so there was no sun light that i can use.The good thing is that with the flash u can see the name Scwikerath, and the bad thing is that the NS 66 isn't visible. But tomorrow I am going to upload better pictures with out flashes.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First M42 stahlhelm   First M42 stahlhelm  

First M42 stahlhelm   First M42 stahlhelm  

First M42 stahlhelm   First M42 stahlhelm  

post war repaint as you probably have discovered. Not much historical significance there other than the shell being period.

?

Yup, i know that but a since its my very first helmet I'm happy with it. And thanks for your opinion

As long as you're happy with it...I guess. Any plans to upgrade to an all authentic helmet?

?

Well helmetone, as a mater of fact I dо have plans to upgrade it, and I think i will be able to buy a original liner in a couple of days.

With the price original liners cost, you might as well go for a nice original and complete civil helmet

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast