Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

French M26 Reissue?

Article about: Saw this yesterday in a shop window, did a little research and asked a couple of questions on here last night that prompted me to go back and take a closer look. Was not impressed when I saw

Default French M26 Reissue?

Saw this yesterday in a shop window, did a little research and asked a couple of questions on here last night that prompted me to go back and take a closer look. Was not impressed when I saw this up close and personal but I know absolutely nothing about reissue helmets so I figured it was worth the time to post just in case there was something here before I write it off a junk.

French M26 Reissue?

French M26 Reissue?

French M26 Reissue?

French M26 Reissue?

French M26 Reissue?

French M26 Reissue?

French M26 Reissue?

French M26 Reissue?

French M26 Reissue?

Keep walking or is there something here?

Thanks in advance,

Russ & Son

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement French M26 Reissue?
    P
    Many

Don't see anything there myself post war off blue paint and repo decal IMO timothy

Thanks Timothy........looked a lot better in passing then once in hand but I wanted to check to be sure, as stated, we don't know a thing about these.

Russ & Son

Quote by timothy View Post
    Don't see anything there myself post war off blue paint and repo decal IMO timothy
    Agreed.

Quote by timothy View Post
    Hi , Timothy is spot on in his evaluation I am afraid. Leon.

Thanks guys....three thumbs down is more than enough to convince me to leave this on the shelf. We don't collect German lids but was intrigued by the re-issue story behind these things so I thought we would take a look see. Again, thanks for the input and steering us in the right direction.

Russ & Son

A German or Frenchie walking about in this helmet is a target for BOTH sides ..
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

theres a shop down here with like 7 originals and ive seen these around. none that color blue

Never seen a blue helmet......