MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Geman helmet

Article about: Gentleman, I have a few helmets... Nothing special though.. Any comments on this particular helmet ?? I would like to buy if the price is relative to it's worth.. It's on a auction site for

?

Default Geman helmet

Gentleman, I have a few helmets... Nothing special though..
    Any comments on this particular helmet ?? I would like to buy if the price is relative to it's worth.. It's on a auction site for a starting bid of $50.00 U.S. How far would you go or go home if found original ? Thanks...G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Geman helmet   Geman helmet  

Geman helmet   Geman helmet  

Geman helmet   Geman helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Geman helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

G,

Light weight commerical Police, in nice condition....$250? Or maybe I'm cheap.

Question for thought....the liner looks in much better condition than the shell and strap. But looks good to me.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The Police decal at least, looks like it's made of paper stuck on. That's not right, is it?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi, personally I think this may be a put together helmet. The adler decal does not look right to me, the detail of the birds chest feathers do not show the "zig zag" appearance that I have seen. Also as Ned pointed out, the decal does appear quite thick in appearance. Personally I would wait for another helmet to come along. Leon.