Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

German army helmet M42 on IMA 1395.00!

Article about: Seems a steep price but maybe they have increased in value that much?Here are pics from my PC screen,look at it on line for better ones.The last 3 pics are of my m42,my liner is better cond.

Default German army helmet M42 on IMA 1395.00!

Seems a steep price but maybe they have increased in value that much?Here are pics from my PC screen,look at it on line for better ones.The last 3 pics are of my m42,my liner is better cond. and paint is a little stronger,decal about same cond.Anyway paid 450.00 for mine 10 years ago, bought from vets family.Dealers like IMA have to charge more I understand ,they are always firm on their price,think it will sell?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German army helmet M42 on IMA 1395.00!   German army helmet M42 on IMA 1395.00!  

German army helmet M42 on IMA 1395.00!   German army helmet M42 on IMA 1395.00!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German army helmet M42 on IMA 1395.00!
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

That is just a silly price.

But you are never going to find them for the price you paid 10 years ago.

Forum member Ken N has one in better condition for $850. But I do see them going for $1k elsewhere.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Map,yeah will see if it sells,I wouldnt pay over 500.00 for a german helmet unless it was SS and it would have to be a documented bringback.I saw a dozen original unused foil SS decals at a militaria show 30 years ago,taken from the factory by the vet,should have bought one but didnt have the extra money , wonder how many are on these "original" 5k SS helmets you see for sale,makes you think!

MAP
    ?

Times have changed! LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Toecutter View Post
    Thanks Map,yeah will see if it sells,I wouldnt pay over 500.00 for a german helmet unless it was SS and it would have to be a documented bringback.I saw a dozen original unused foil SS decals at a militaria show 30 years ago,taken from the factory by the vet,should have bought one but didnt have the extra money , wonder how many are on these "original" 5k SS helmets you see for sale,makes you think!
    Not that many actually contrary to popular belief.