Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German army medics helmets

Article about: As I have already listed 2 of my medics helmets already I spent part of the day looking for the 3rd one I knew I had. As you can see its a model 42.Now at last I have a photo of the 3 of the

Default German army medics helmets

As I have already listed 2 of my medics helmets already I spent part of the day looking for the 3rd one I knew I had. As you can see its a model 42.Now at last I have a photo of the 3 of them all together...for the first time since I have owned day. I am really happy with them as there are not too many of them left here in Jersey, Channel Islands.
    Hope you like them, they are very similar in the way they are painted and its believed they were done here on the Island at the same time. There is evidence of white paint on parts of all 3 chin straps and we know helmets were re-painted locally in a garage in St.Helier.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German army medics helmets   German army medics helmets  

German army medics helmets  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German army medics helmets
    P
    Many

Default Re: German army medics helmets

Encore! You have a fatory hor helmets? Very nice
    Michel

More great occupation items D !! Where abouts was the garage in St.Hellier ???

Long since gone unfortunately, its been a multi storey car park for as long as I can remember.
    d.

Very nice helmets.
    chris

Amazing that three helmets that certainly appear to have been painted at the same time have ended up back together as part of your collection.

Thanks for sharing them with us

Danny

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    Long since gone unfortunately, its been a multi storey car park for as long as I can remember.
    d.
    Hi D

Yeah I think I know where you mean. Last time I was in St.Hellier a few years ago, bumped into a great old chap in a shoe shop on the high street, cant remember what it was called, quite a large one with an upper floor, he was saying he was a 15 year old apprentice in the shoe shop when the Germans occupied Jersey, he said the germans in St.Hellier were a great bunch of blokes, no trouble at all ! I could have chatted to him all day long !!!

ian
    ?

Mr Jersey 34
    has anyone who is realy jealous ever slaped you around the head
    LOL the big green monster is awake and ,,,,,,, well
    i think it is uterly unfair that one man should have so much wonderfull stuff ,,, LOL
    seriously its wonderfull to see what you have ,, and all good real stuff as well ,, you lucky ba£s$t%rd
    cheers ian

While I'd love to study detailed photos of these I can only say you have harvested in a good area. They look very nice.
    I should come over and photograph them for you :-)

Love this group mate, I'm consistently impressed with your lids.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast