Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

German Civil Police Helmet Comments needed is it OK ?

Article about: A friend has this Police helmet and I was thinking of buying from him. Its not perfect but in much better shape than the one I have already. It looks good to me and would be a welcome upgrad

Default German Civil Police Helmet Comments needed is it OK ?

A friend has this Police helmet and I was thinking of buying from him. Its not perfect but in much better shape than the one I have already. It looks good to me and would be a welcome upgrade. The main flaw I see is the outside of the helmet is faded. This includes the decals. Do the decals look good other than the scratched up Swastika ? Chin straps are both good but a little softer than id like to see..that's why I snaked the strap inside the liner to protect it. Thale Stahl is marked inside and the liner has a circled 58 on it. Whatta ya think ?German Civil Police Helmet Comments needed is it OK ?German Civil Police Helmet Comments needed is it OK ?German Civil Police Helmet Comments needed is it OK ?German Civil Police Helmet Comments needed is it OK ?German Civil Police Helmet Comments needed is it OK ?German Civil Police Helmet Comments needed is it OK ?German Civil Police Helmet Comments needed is it OK ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Civil Police Helmet Comments needed is it OK ?
    P
    Many

Nice original civil fire police I have a similar one with faded party decal all ok by me. timothy

Hi, looks ok to me from these images. Leon.

Nice example!....

its a good one.

German Civil Police Helmet Comments needed is it OK ?German Civil Police Helmet Comments needed is it OK ?German Civil Police Helmet Comments needed is it OK ?German Civil Police Helmet Comments needed is it OK ?German Civil Police Helmet Comments needed is it OK ?German Civil Police Helmet Comments needed is it OK ?What can you tell me about the helmet ive had. I read advice on ebay to stay away from helmets with heavy stamps such as this one. There also looks to be reddish primer paint under the black. Fake?

Good helmets no problems on any of them.
    Chris