Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Double Decal Transitional Helmet (Value?)

Article about: About a year ago, I stumbled across this eBay seller who found a helmet while clearing out his grandparent's things, and he didn't know what he had. He labeled the listing "German helme

Default German Double Decal Transitional Helmet (Value?)

About a year ago, I stumbled across this eBay seller who found a helmet while clearing out his grandparent's things, and he didn't know what he had. He labeled the listing "German helmet" and that's it. I quickly grabbed it for around 100 USD. I would like to know your guys' thoughts on the helmet. How much do you think it can sell for? I believe that it is a transitional double decal heer helmet. Is there any way of putting the liner back in place? Lastly, what exactly is the model of this helmet (M16, M18, etc.)

German Double Decal Transitional Helmet (Value?)German Double Decal Transitional Helmet (Value?)German Double Decal Transitional Helmet (Value?)German Double Decal Transitional Helmet (Value?)German Double Decal Transitional Helmet (Value?)German Double Decal Transitional Helmet (Value?)German Double Decal Transitional Helmet (Value?)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Double Decal Transitional Helmet (Value?)
    P
    Many

Hi, good close ups of the decals are a must to determine if they are original or not. The helmet has both vent nuts missing as you know already and is pretty salty. While we do not give valuations here it has to be worth a little more than the $100 that you paid, well done Leon.

We are not here to help people do deals , we like to help new collectors learn the hobby.
    If you want to buy and sell German helmets and make a profit I suggest you learn about them just like everyone else does here.
    You say it is a double decal but do not post a photo of it...

We can tell you what you have but you need to put more effort in your photos.
    The helmet is an Austrian shell M17 some call them M16.

Looks like someone installed an Italian liner & strap into it
    D.