Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

German Helmet

Article about: OK, I have an idea of what I have but i hope that you guys could tell me something that I didn't already know, sorry I'm not telling you guys much about the helmet, but I need some new opini

Default German Helmet

OK, I have an idea of what I have but i hope that you guys could tell me something that I didn't already know, sorry I'm not telling you guys much about the helmet, but I need some new opinions, Thank You.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Helmet   German Helmet  

German Helmet   German Helmet  

German Helmet   German Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: German Helmet

Does that say ET 67? Correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure helmets were either 62,64,66,68. cant see decals that clearly.

by looks of the marking, it is not a ww2 German helmet to me

?

Fake from all angles including the shell.

One look Chinese fake from top to bottom, inside and out. Run!!! Jim G.

As stated, its a complete fake, including the shell as size 67 doesnt exist. Dont buy whatever you do.

I know its fake, I was just looking for a second opinion. I made the mistake of buying it a month ago. Thank you for responding. Out of curiosity, what are these fakes made out of? Are they still somewhat small arms bullet proof?

?

If you can, take it back for a refund, if the seller is anywhere near honest you should be ok, if not, let him know that you and anyone you know will not be giving him any custom in the future, as for bullet proof, there are very few if any fully bullet proof helmets of that period or after , certainly not fake ones

?

Quote by General Patton View Post
    I know its fake, I was just looking for a second opinion. I made the mistake of buying it a month ago. Thank you for responding. Out of curiosity, what are these fakes made out of? Are they still somewhat small arms bullet proof?
    I believe that they are engineered to stop soft pellets.
    To be honest lad 20th century helmets were never bullet proof.
    SteveR