Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

German helmet with camo netting..whats your thoughts

Article about: I think the helmet is all original But do you think this net was war time applied? I don't know if its possible to tell...thank you for any comments

Default German helmet with camo netting..whats your thoughts

I think the helmet is all original But do you think this net was war time applied? I don't know if its possible to tell...thank you for any German helmet with camo netting..whats your thoughtsGerman helmet with camo netting..whats your thoughtsGerman helmet with camo netting..whats your thoughtsGerman helmet with camo netting..whats your thoughtsGerman helmet with camo netting..whats your thoughtsGerman helmet with camo netting..whats your thoughtsGerman helmet with camo netting..whats your thoughtsGerman helmet with camo netting..whats your thoughtsGerman helmet with camo netting..whats your thoughtsGerman helmet with camo netting..whats your thoughtsGerman helmet with camo netting..whats your thoughtsGerman helmet with camo netting..whats your thoughts comments

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German helmet with camo netting..whats your thoughts
    P
    Many

Netted helmets are always the toughest to tell for sure. You either believe it's period done or you don't. I will defer comments to the guys who have handled more netted helmets.

thanks for your comment. Yes I agree with you.. these ones always puzzle me

Hi, well it's nice thick netting like I have seen on others. I think I would personally be inclined to leave it on and give it the benefit of doubt. Leon.

Thank you for your reply. Yeah its tough because you can always add one of these nets to the helmet

my answer too.